Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Robert M posted:
SF-Speedster posted:

Great video. Sad I couldn't join up this year. Hoping to join next year for sure. 

Is anyone planning on attending the events in Monterey this year (3rd week in August)?  It's my hope to bring the speedster down for a few days. 

Do you have a link for Monterey?

Bring the car to Tour D'Hoe.

@Robert M The "events" in Monterey I mentioned were Concours on the Avenue (Carmel, CA 8/15/17), Monterey Historic Races (Laguna Sega 8/17/17-8/20/17), Quail (8/18/17), Exotics on Cannery Row (Monterey 8/18/17), Concorso Italiano (8/19/17) and lastly the Concours d'Elegance on August 20th.

What is the Tour D'Hoe?

SF-Speedster posted:
Robert M posted:
SF-Speedster posted:

Great video. Sad I couldn't join up this year. Hoping to join next year for sure. 

Is anyone planning on attending the events in Monterey this year (3rd week in August)?  It's my hope to bring the speedster down for a few days. 

Do you have a link for Monterey?

Bring the car to Tour D'Hoe.

@Robert M The "events" in Monterey I mentioned were Concours on the Avenue (Carmel, CA 8/15/17), Monterey Historic Races (Laguna Sega 8/17/17-8/20/17), Quail (8/18/17), Exotics on Cannery Row (Monterey 8/18/17), Concorso Italiano (8/19/17) and lastly the Concours d'Elegance on August 20th.

What is the Tour D'Hoe?

https://www.speedsterowners.com/topic/tour-d-hoe-2017

another great monterey week event is the Tour de Elegence  cars participating in the concours, tour through the hills in the area and down the coast and back to pebble beach.  They do this the day before the big event. They stop for lunch in carmel and display the car along the main street for an hour or so.  Free to the public/ great to see these classics in action and not spend $300 dollars for the car show. we still do Laguna Seca but stopped going to the concours when admission passed $150 to keep the riffraff out (US)  You go to the Start and then drive down to Carmel and find parking and have lunch

Add Reply

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.