Skip to main content

CMC Convertible Top

Howdy all,

this is a CMC body and I'm trying to figure out what type of convertible top it currently has on it. I need to do some repairs to the top however, I don't see any markings or names on it and I'm trying to figure out whether I should replace the whole thing or repair the individual bits that need attention.

Attached are pictures that might help ya'll identify the top. 

As always, your insights and expertise is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!


Images (5)
  • IMG_5106
  • IMG_5103
  • IMG-5098
  • IMG-5099
  • IMG-5102
Original Post