I made the foot rests. They're sheet metal, formed and bolted to the stiffener frame. The window edges are kind of crude at this point. I had pictures of a convertible D and shaped the rear to match. Still needs some fiberglass or filler work. I had planned to use outer scrapers from Steele rubber or Carbuilder.com/uk and inner felt to keep the window from rattling.
I modified a 67 bus turn signal switch to use with the bug steering column so it has the flasher on the turn stock. In addition I made a whole bunch of billet aluminum parts like the brake fluid reservoir, door handle escutcheons and the simulated 1958 style front turn signals.