Reply to "Drum Skins"

I took a different approach.  Like Carlos, I wasn't happy with the look but in a different way.  I thought the skins with the fully covered center were for the front and the 2 with the hole in the center were for the rear.  I also thought the castle nut sticking out looked hokey, so I used what I thought was for the fronts to the rear.  For the fronts I found some aluminum fence post caps, widened the center holes and the result are in the pictures.

P1050510    P1050511 P1050512

The 2 rear skins still have the center sticking out. I don't have Carlos' cutting skills.  I liked keeping the front dust caps & rear castle nuts covered.

 

Attachments

Photos (3)
×
×
×
×
×