Buggy build update: I did some rethinking and changed from the epoxy DTM chassis paint to self etching primer and VHT Chassis roll bar paint. I first did some measurement checks on the chassis ACME's jig is spot on and after following ACME's instructions to remove the steering box locator pins ( will drill, tap and use short set screws once repositioned) the adjustable axle bean dropped right into the front mounting brackets... the orange straps were used to hold it in place until I have absolute center position. It comes with the clutch cable tube welded in place , I had to add the supplied accelerator tube also installed a hard fuel line. Pre-paint..... I scuffed the entire chassis with 120 ,then washed the chassis twice with lacquer thinner and applied two coats of self etching primer ( zinc / acid) and two coats of VHT Chassis roll bar satin black paint. This was done with the chassis on extended jack stands and I suited up in an old long sleeve shirt , gloves and a good mask... by the time I was done I was covered in primer and black, the blue tarps saved me a ton of time cleaning . Allowed the VHT black top coats to dry for two hours then tried to scrape it with a flat blade screwdriver ( it barely left a mark) the self etching primer and VHT paint is a durable combination. Installed the steering box, pitman arm , tie rods, steering damper and oil filled shocks. Prepped the disc brake specific master cylinder with the brake light switch and pop in reservoir, found that that the welded chassis mounting plate had SAE nuts welded in place and of course the master cylinder is M-8 I had to run a tap to open up the welded in M8 nuts. Next morning I cut off the welded nuts and bolted the master cylinder to the mounting plate using the threads on the M/C. Bedded the front wheel bearing races into the rotors, test fit the bearing onto the spindles had to take a .002 off the spindles with Emery paper to get them on, packed the inner and outer wheel bearings and installed the rotors & calipers. Followed that up with front hard lines and braided brake hoses. Today installed the shifter - bushing bracket, E' Brake bracket and the wishbone shaped E' Brake tubes to the one piece fiberglass floor, opened up the pedal to tunnel area only to discover I need longer bolts than I have in stock. Installed the roller pedal to the pedal cluster and that flopped L to R as the opening for the roller pedal arm is way too wide and had to make up a tapered spacer. Bolted in the transmission cradle and installed the rear tunnel cover plate. Cleaned primered and painted the CV axle bolts and cleat washers, installed the forward transmission mount o the chassis. I'm waiting on a few misc. parts that hold me up until next week..... I expect to have the chassis done, reman transmission and fresh engine installed by later next week.