Dune buggy project update: After a 2nd set of wrong adjustable spring plates I finally got the right set last night. Waiting on that at had the entire rear section on the chassis assembly on hold so I've been doing odds and ends and will update progress next week.
Another buggy project: I found a previously used older version of this same style fiberglass buggy body and a solid IRS chassis with 4:88 R&P trans but minus anything that resembles floors for $500 in Kentucky. I bought it , but didn't feel like doing 800 miles round trip to get it so I listed it on U Ship, a guy with a jeep and trailer delivered it the next day for $350... Chassis needs to be rebuilt and the body will go to my body paint guy in PA to get the holes from previous light holes etc. repaired and then decide a paint color. Should keep me in the garage over the winter .