Dune buggy project update : Body and windshield are on, wired, plumbed, chrome roll - show bar installed, all electrical is alive too. new chrome alternator was a dead horse and had to get another, that goes in tomorrow. I still need to install the seats, bleed brakes, check every item over and dial in the engine, will probably will done by mid week. The second Buggy project in que is back from the body and paint shop finished in Porsche Seal grey and we added some medium size silver and blue flake that looks great in the sunlight. Tom my painter was gracious by hauling it two hours from PA meeting me half way. The IRS chassis has a front new hat, German floors, rebuilt rear torsion arms and new tunnel tubes. That will sit a bit before I start on assembly until mid January....photos in the coming days. I tried but failed to buy a Street Beasts flared Speedster that has some assembly done to it. The car is in NV... shipping would be at least $1,200 and the seller is sitting firm on the high asking price.