I have learned so much about German bureaucracy and all kinds of requirements and stuff one needs to be aware of to avoid the ever lurking trap doors . That´s why I´ve said, I´d be happy to coach and help through the process, if anyone should want to bring another speedster over
Here are some of the things I´ve done! See attached photos
* European tail lights (red/amber) are a must, otherwise you´re asking for trouble
* hidden under the dash are the switches for emergency flashers, rear fog lamp and add. front lights, and the additional fuse box
* also underneath the dash are two power/USB connectors
* moved the wiper switch a touch over, installed an original looking clock, and Bosch ignition
* mounted two removable stopwatches...(no holes drilled!)...now we're ready for some oldtimer rallyes
* Mounted two period-looking add. headlights and the fog lamp in the back.
Now all I need is a great-looking hardtop !