Installed a new master cylinder today. In and out in 30 minutes. I put if off and dreaded it for no reason! While I was down there found a torn boot on the lower ball joint. Pulled the arm out to get a new one installed. Found the needle bearing on that arm was completely frozen. Cleaned it and put it back in. I suppose this would be the appropriate time to do check all four of them... before I get it realigned.
This afternoon I need to finish bending up the rear lines and then I can refill the system and bleed the air out.
Also picked up a case of Brad Penn. Once the Setrab arrives this week, I can start plumbing the oil system and get the motor back in.
I should really post some photos of the progress... I'm just a messy mechanic and the only photos I took had pretty messy garage floor. Littered with tools and rags.