The longer pushrod tubes are now installed. They are about a 1/2" longer than stock and have a provision for an extra O ring on the side that goes into the engine block. That cured the little oil leakage I had on a couple of the factory type 4 tubes. I also had a leak on the passenger side outer axle seal that I had recently redone during the new Rancho transaxle install. I found that the inside spring on the rubber seal had come out of place. I had an extra seal kit and the leak is fixed. I have now driven the engine approx. 125 miles. It is really powerful even though I still am taking it very easy during the initial break in miles. The couple of times I have opened the throttle past 1/2 way resulted in an incredible amount of forward thrust and an extremely aggressive exhaust note. It moves through the gears scarily fast and a couple of times I have found myself north of 80 before I realize it. I am very happy with how cool the engine runs. A DTM fan that is setup correctly is an efficient system. I am looking forward to getting the Sync Link throttle cable system in and installed. The carbs are not perfectly in sync and getting them synced up should unleash more of the power this beast has. I have really enjoyed driving this. I took a couple of pics tonight around 6:30 pm which was the magic hour for perfect lighting to take pics.