Alan Merklin posted:
There is no odor and I don't sense any ox depletion however I shut it off once it gets warm ( my large attached 2 -1/2 car garage is very well insulated) every couple of hours I open the garage door to change out the air. I probably should just leave the overhead door open an inch or so.
I've stopped using my propane heater inside my 2.5 bay garage for fear of carbon monoxide. Two walls are against interior house walls, one wall is mostly insulated garage doors plus one man door and the front, South facing wall has two windows and 8" of insulation. I diverted one heat duct that I can shut off from the basement into the garage and I'll leave the man door into the house open and finally if necessary, start up a couple of 1500 watt electric heaters.