Skip to main content

Hello all - I’m anxiously awaiting VMC to finish my speedster this year. One thing I’ve decided to do is to create a custom badge on the back to replace the traditional “1600 Super” badge. I’m working on designing a “2332” badge in it’s place. What I’m hoping someone can help me with is this: would someone be willing to measure the length, width and thickness of the “1600” on their car? Im not going to be adding the “super” to mine, so just the number dimensions is what I’m seeking.

Thank you in advance

Eric

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

When you get around to ordering a 2332 emblem I reckon the individual cost to make just one is much greater than if you ordered a run of five or ten or more.  Do you know what price break you would get for a larger quantity?  Or if someone else placed a simultaneous order?  Several of us have 2332cc engines pushing us about town and might consider a badge of the price is right.

I assume from your photo that your emblem does not have a peg (or three) sticking out the backside?

Please advise about putting up an order -- I might be interested if not too steep.  OTOH, I don't mind my 2332 running around under the 1600 badge; being a sleeper.  At a rally last summer after a morning of spirited driving through the PA countryside, one of the fellows in the group, who was behind me most of the time, had to know:  "That's not a real Speedster, is it?"  And I explained that no, it was a bit more . . .

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.