Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Built in 2000. Color Code #6405. SN# 119498198. Motor SN # AH28174697 1835cc Dual Port, fully rebuilt, Dual Weber 44 IDF's, 69mm counterweighted Berg crank, stock VW rods, total seal rings, FK-8 Engle cam, Bosch 009, Monza 4 tip muffler with heater boxes, Mobil1, and working on a external oil cooling system, with fan, thermostat and high flow oil pump. Milage is 7721 kilometers. Exterior is in excellent condition, no rock chips. Interior is tan leather in excellent condition. Has no radio/CD. Comes with tonneau cover and side windows, still in the box, never fitted or used. Idles smooth, runs smooth, shifts smooth. A very nice replica, done right, that is for sale in order to finance a 993. Asking price is $10,900.00/BO. Pictures available at your request. Email at zervudakis@yahoo.com I can also be reached at (559) 709-5696. Thank you,
Stavros
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Built in 2000. Color Code #6405. SN# 119498198. Motor SN # AH28174697 1835cc Dual Port, fully rebuilt, Dual Weber 44 IDF's, 69mm counterweighted Berg crank, stock VW rods, total seal rings, FK-8 Engle cam, Bosch 009, Monza 4 tip muffler with heater boxes, Mobil1, and working on a external oil cooling system, with fan, thermostat and high flow oil pump. Milage is 7721 kilometers. Exterior is in excellent condition, no rock chips. Interior is tan leather in excellent condition. Has no radio/CD. Comes with tonneau cover and side windows, still in the box, never fitted or used. Idles smooth, runs smooth, shifts smooth. A very nice replica, done right, that is for sale in order to finance a 993. Asking price is $10,900.00/BO. Pictures available at your request. Email at zervudakis@yahoo.com I can also be reached at (559) 709-5696. Thank you,
Stavros
It is a CMC. Swing axle. Drums all around. I am not able to upload the pictures that I have, for some reason I am doing something wrong...There is a spot on e-bay, search item number 2415041591, there are 12 pictures of the car. I am going to work tomorrow morning and will be back in two days. For those of you that e-mailed me, I will have the pictures ready by then. Thanks for your interest! Stavros
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.