Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

I am listing my Vintage Spyder for sale. We have a 2014 Porsche Cayman S coming later this year and I don't want to put the spyder in storage. Every time I drive the car, I just appreciate its awesomeness and performance... an addiction you develop after you've owned one. Thanks to Greg Leach for getting me hooked. Unfortunately due to space restrictions, something has to give. It has been an excellent car driven in the summer and fall. Some photos are posted here for your viewing pleasure. Additional pics are available via email. Some details of the car:
- Subaru 2.0L water cooled engine, Conservative Dyno at 190 HP, Rancho Tranny, cable shifter, red racing stripes and matching leather upholstery, tonneau cover, heated seats, All VDO gauges, VDO analog clock, full function wipers, All billet steel dash knobs and shifter knob, Shifter boot from FiberSteel (Thanks to RR), Stainless steel braided lines, stainless steel cable shifter, Alum pedals, Porsche crested key, Complete Porsche crests, removable soft top, Roll Bar, EC Tune computer, two power outlets (for GPS connect, etc.), Bridgestone Potenza tires and spare wheel. The car is currently Licensed in AZ my home state. Mileage is about 9,000. The asking price is $37K. In the meantime if anyone is interested or need additional info, my contact information is as follows:
Office: 801-937-4860
Cell(1): 385-414-0319
Cell(2): 480-570-2175
email: joe.cline@cementation.com

P1000393

JazzMan

Attachments

Images (5)
  • P1000393
  • P1000394
  • P1000399
  • P1000400
  • P1000403
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by MusbJim - '95 VS SoCal:

Joe - instead of unloading your Spyder, look into a lift that will fit the dimensions of your garage. Put the Spyder on the lift. Nice Car! 

You know, I have thought long about the lift. I have a BMW-M in the small garage and could have done it there but the contractor that built the house decided to locate a column almost in the middle of that garage which threw my plans out the window. Now, guess who makes the decisions on the double garage? Hint... there is a minivan parked on the right side in the picture, so no deal. I will come up with a plan In the end.

Originally Posted by Rusty Smith - 2002 IM - Dana Point, CA.:

It's a beautiful, beautiful car. Make me a deal and I'll come and pick it up!

Thanks for your offer Rusty. There is little room to flex on that price. Let me know what you have in mind and then we can chat further. Lots $$ invested in the car but not looking to recoup cost.

Originally Posted by JOB:
Originally Posted by Scott57:
Originally Posted by Scott57:

Joe, we're did you get the coco mats with the porsche crest on them?

Or maybe their not coco mats?

The Cocos came with the car from Vintage. I had the crests from Porsche on line and had a local upholstery guy put it on

Nice idea. So you got the badges from the official Porsche site? I'll have to take a look. Thanks.

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.