Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

356 porsche356 porsche sideThis speedster was built by Vintage Speedsters in 2016.  It has 5600 miles and has the following options:  Nipple hub cabs, headlight grills, coco mats, 1915cc motor, vintage radio/Bluetooth with 4 speakers and amplifier, bee hive tail lights, side cruising windows, and Pirelli tires.  I can be reached at 414-531-8584 if interested.  Serious offers please.

Attachments

Images (3)
  • 356 porsche
  • 356 porsche 2
  • 356 porsche side
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

@Franks356- Do you have a build list for the engine, or know what components are in it? Does yours have Webers/Dellortos or Kadrons (or maybe Ict's)? There has been questions lately about how VS's 1915's are outfitted- are the heads stock dual ports, ported 40x35, or something in between? Camshaft? Compression? What exhaust is on it? My apologies for all the questions, but I'm hoping you can shed some light on this. Al

Oh- and glad you're keeping the car- it's gorgeous. Get out and drive that thing!

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.