Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Hello,
My name is Mike and I have a next to mint condition 1987 Fiberfab Speedster C (the good year) for sale. This kit has always been garaged with a cover and is red. Doors are pre hung and it comes with a set of Fulda 50 series tires. All paperwork and manuals are in tact and it comes with a roll bar. There is no chassie underneath. Pictures are available and the starting price is 10,000 dollars. You can email me at miguelantoniomuniz@yahoo.com.
Thank you,
Mike
San ANtonio, Texas
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello,
My name is Mike and I have a next to mint condition 1987 Fiberfab Speedster C (the good year) for sale. This kit has always been garaged with a cover and is red. Doors are pre hung and it comes with a set of Fulda 50 series tires. All paperwork and manuals are in tact and it comes with a roll bar. There is no chassie underneath. Pictures are available and the starting price is 10,000 dollars. You can email me at miguelantoniomuniz@yahoo.com.
Thank you,
Mike
San ANtonio, Texas
Michael,

As you may have guessed, a price assessment may be in order. Just as a comparison, I bought two of what you have - complete right down to the interiors/guages/wiring etc, on the shortened donor chassis with the transaxles and axles for $6,000... That's $6K total as in 3K apiece.

No one wants to make you feel bad, but if you do need to sell, you might adjust the price a bit.

angela
Vince: My current CMC build had 1,500 miles on it before I started to work on it......

Mike:

Just to add to the misery; I bought a never-built, 1988 CMC kit, including a rolling chassis (pan) two years ago for $3,500, including the engine and transmission (which I didn't use, but sold for a few hundred $$).

Your asking price is pretty high, and everyone on here knows that. The folks on the Samba site will know that, too. In fact, $10K is about $3,500 more than the kit cost when new.......

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.