Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

This great CMC Classic Speedster is a project car, has  installed freshly overhauled engine from 1994 and fired up one time and placed in a hangar. The VW Pan is from a 1973 Bug. The kit has never registered been so the Certificate of Origin is still in the original purchasers name!

located in Central California next to Fresno California

I am asking $12000.00 or best!

There are no manuals yet, still trying to locate.

Call Sam

209-402-3526

Attachments

Images (8)
  • IMG_0003
  • IMG_0004
  • IMG_0005
  • IMG_0006
  • IMG_0003
  • Porsche356B
  • Porsche356C
  • Porsche356D
Last edited by SamBeckett
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

@SamBeckett posted:

Thank you, I am trying to edit my ad not sure how to accomplish...

@SamBeckett Your window to edit the ad only lasts one hour after the initial posting.

What you can do is go to your original posting and in the lower right corner of the posting is a small gear icon. Hover over that and click on "reply with quote". This will copy your original posting and just below it you can type in new information. If someone is reading through the thread they should see your new posting with any new information. I've made changes and to make a point I start the posting with;

**********EDIT********** and I've changed the font size to make it bigger. You can do that in your new posting by selecting the text you want to make bigger and ten hovering over the "Formats" in the banner at the top, move the cursor over "Headings" and choose a new size. Change the text size back to the regular size and type in your new information.

@SamBeckett posted:

This great CMC Classic Speedster is a project car, has  installed freshly overhauled engine from 1994 and fired up one time and placed in a hangar. The VW Pan is from a 1973 Bug. The kit has never registered been so the Certificate of Origin is still in the original purchasers name!

Call Sam

209-402-3526

*****EDIT*****

PRICE IS $ 10500.00  THE YEAR THE KIT WAS BUILT IS 1989

@SamBeckett posted:

Call Sam

209-402-3526

THE PRICE IS $ 10,500. 

1989 Is the year the kit was made.

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.