Skip to main content

I want it bright and airy...........so black is out altogether, I have it black at the moment and it's dull and depressing.

So it's Oxblood red.............or a brownish tan that seems to go with the majority of the cars that are sprayed the same colour as mine, which is what I am leaning towards at the moment.

So lets hear it?

1955 Kit Car Centre(Speedster)

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Pedro, if you are ever in town i welcome you to get in touch with me for a ride in my speedster. I assure you, its not the red leather interior that will stop you from being comfortable and relaxed. Pretty sure I have chrome wearing from the passenger grab handle. :) When built per owners specifications, these cars are about as personal as the shoes we wear on our feet. There is only one person the finish pallete needs to please.
Go here: http://www.katzkin.com/main.html
Select (click) on "Color Selector", lower left;
enter the "selection mode", pick seat style, continue through the selection process.
(the portions of the seat will "pulsate", indicates this is the area to be filled with the selected color-sometimes it doesn't seem apparent, but once you go through the process a couple times, it's a pretty good visualizer)
Have fun!
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.