Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

I have a set of polished Empi Fuch replica with like new P4 Pirelli 185-65 tires (approx 3K miles) complete with 4 to 5 lug adapters, chrome lugs and metal Porsche style caps.  I paid Kirk $1230 for the set up, mounted and balanced.  The rims are excellent with 0 curb rash.  Asking $650.

I also have 5 of  the Beck/Special Edition 4 lug 10 D slot wheels mounted and balanced with 4 like new Kumho Solus 185-65 tires with about 1.5 K miles.  Rims are spotless.  Never even had hub caps on them.  Asking $450.

I also have a set of nipple caps for any VW 4 lug wheels with the expensive real Porsche crests.  Like new.  Asking  $175.

Local pick up only on the wheels and tires.  Will ship the caps on your nickel.

Tom W  

Tom Williams, Orange, CA--2006 VS

Attachments

Images (2)
  • IMG_6044
  • IMG_6047
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hubcaps are SOLD to Mike D.   Still have the Beck 4 lug 10 D slots.  Michael, I sold my speedster to a guy who was shipping it to Europe.  He Just wanted the original VW wheels and tires in order to get a better price I guess, so am cleaning house from my speedster/ coupe days.  I had a chance to scratch a 52 year itch, so pulled the trigger and bought an ERA Cobra replica.  It's frightening, but a real thrill to drive.  You just have to pay lots of attention.  It's a former cover car for a Griot's Garage sales brochure.  This pic is from the photo shoot.  Jimbo, thanks for the sales pitch.  Are we working on the usual commission schedule?

Attachments

Images (1)
  • cobra
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.