Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

I'm relucantly putting my Roadster up for sale. For those of you who are not familiar w/ it, it is an amazingly faithful reproduction of the '59 Convertible D. It really cannot be easily distinguished from an original, and I regularly spend time in parking lots w/ people who want to look at the car and (believe it or not) have their picture taken w/ it! It is Forest Green metallic w/ tan leather seats and a tan top. It has many exras, including square weave carpeting, spare tire that fits in the front boot, Nardi wood steering wheel, Blaupunkt AM/FM/CD, air conditioning and front disc brakes. The engine is the Super 90 w/ 40IDF Webers. Here's the saddest part; I took delivery 2 years ago today and the car has only 4,432 miles on it. Unfortunately, our son has a serious medical condition which has worsened and I simply do not have the time to use the car as it needs and deserves to be used. It is wasteful to have this car sitting in my garage. It is titled under the arcane rules of NY as a 2001 Custom, although it has an engine w/a 1967 serial number. Other rules may apply in other states. I'm asking $25,000 for it. If interested please contact me at johnlindholm@ogalaw.com or 845-454-9700 x21.

Thanks,

John Lindholm
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I'm relucantly putting my Roadster up for sale. For those of you who are not familiar w/ it, it is an amazingly faithful reproduction of the '59 Convertible D. It really cannot be easily distinguished from an original, and I regularly spend time in parking lots w/ people who want to look at the car and (believe it or not) have their picture taken w/ it! It is Forest Green metallic w/ tan leather seats and a tan top. It has many exras, including square weave carpeting, spare tire that fits in the front boot, Nardi wood steering wheel, Blaupunkt AM/FM/CD, air conditioning and front disc brakes. The engine is the Super 90 w/ 40IDF Webers. Here's the saddest part; I took delivery 2 years ago today and the car has only 4,432 miles on it. Unfortunately, our son has a serious medical condition which has worsened and I simply do not have the time to use the car as it needs and deserves to be used. It is wasteful to have this car sitting in my garage. It is titled under the arcane rules of NY as a 2001 Custom, although it has an engine w/a 1967 serial number. Other rules may apply in other states. I'm asking $25,000 for it. If interested please contact me at johnlindholm@ogalaw.com or 845-454-9700 x21.

Thanks,

John Lindholm
John,

The issues you, your family, and son are facing will be remembered in prayers. As you well know, material things come and go, a son is a lifetime. I wish his journey to turn onto a better path.

I will push selling your car in my circles. If you have a picture it might be helpful.

Fraternally,
Jim Ward
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.