Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

If you are looking for a really clean VS in brand new condition, check this out. 2002 VS with an all "new" 1641. The engine was custom built by Strictly Foriegn with all new parts. It has dual Solex carbs, 12 lb flywheel, solid shafts, Outlaw heads, Engle cam and gear,Maxi oil pump.... need I say more. The car was purchased in April 2002 from Vintage Speedsters as a rolling kit and I finished the rest. The paint is an ablolutley gorgeous Mercedes "extra" metal flake silver. All interior areas have been painted with the same paint and the inside fenderwells and engine bay have been painted black. The car was painted by a very well respected autobody shop in the Chicagoland area (they specialize in luxury car repair). The car has less than 4000 Km on it and has always been garaged... of course. In fact It has never even seen a rainy day. You can see pictures in the files area under "Wil's VS" These were taken last summer and I believe the front rubber strip on the bumber was yet to be applied. More pictures are availible as soon as the sun comes out. The car is located in a suburb of Chicago and can bee seen by appointment. E-Mail me with any questions. -Wil
Price: $19,500.00

wstutz@hotmail.com
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

If you are looking for a really clean VS in brand new condition, check this out. 2002 VS with an all "new" 1641. The engine was custom built by Strictly Foriegn with all new parts. It has dual Solex carbs, 12 lb flywheel, solid shafts, Outlaw heads, Engle cam and gear,Maxi oil pump.... need I say more. The car was purchased in April 2002 from Vintage Speedsters as a rolling kit and I finished the rest. The paint is an ablolutley gorgeous Mercedes "extra" metal flake silver. All interior areas have been painted with the same paint and the inside fenderwells and engine bay have been painted black. The car was painted by a very well respected autobody shop in the Chicagoland area (they specialize in luxury car repair). The car has less than 4000 Km on it and has always been garaged... of course. In fact It has never even seen a rainy day. You can see pictures in the files area under "Wil's VS" These were taken last summer and I believe the front rubber strip on the bumber was yet to be applied. More pictures are availible as soon as the sun comes out. The car is located in a suburb of Chicago and can bee seen by appointment. E-Mail me with any questions. -Wil
Price: $19,500.00

wstutz@hotmail.com
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.