Skip to main content

Aloha, I purchased a new Beck in November and am eagerly awaiting delivery. I plan on picking the car up in LA and then shipping to
Honolulu. Could someone please e-mail me information on registering the Spyder in Honolulu. (demather@aol.com)

I spec'd: 2165 motor, electronic ignition, cnc heads, conv & tonneau ,nardi wheel, simpson lap belts, 2.9 1st gear, 3.88 ring/pinion,rear discs, brandwood shifter and a host of items from Russ @Fibersteel including badges, new seats, deck straps and a headrest.

I am trying to spec the car out as much as possible prior to putting it on the water. Any suggestions as to what else I may ask the guys at Beck to add on to this car? Aftermarket items?

It has been a godsend finding this website. I've already gleaned a ton of info from you guys! Thanks, Ken G.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Aloha, I purchased a new Beck in November and am eagerly awaiting delivery. I plan on picking the car up in LA and then shipping to
Honolulu. Could someone please e-mail me information on registering the Spyder in Honolulu. (demather@aol.com)

I spec'd: 2165 motor, electronic ignition, cnc heads, conv & tonneau ,nardi wheel, simpson lap belts, 2.9 1st gear, 3.88 ring/pinion,rear discs, brandwood shifter and a host of items from Russ @Fibersteel including badges, new seats, deck straps and a headrest.

I am trying to spec the car out as much as possible prior to putting it on the water. Any suggestions as to what else I may ask the guys at Beck to add on to this car? Aftermarket items?

It has been a godsend finding this website. I've already gleaned a ton of info from you guys! Thanks, Ken G.
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.