Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

We are thinking of selling our car. Current, title is a SPCN 2017 from California. Merlot with Whiskey Tan interior built in 2005. Has about 12000 miles on it. Canvas top, full and half tonneau cover, never used car cover, Leitz style luggage rack with leather straps (match interior), will throw in our picnic basket, just tuned the 1915cc with 130 HP, new oil filter, valves adjusted, plugs, coil, upgraded to Vintage LED lights with screens and fog lights. Some electrical niggles with grounding. Let me know if you might be interested. I am going to post on ebay at 28.000 but start at 27,000 for the club. Will post pictures shortly. 

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Here are some specifics

• 1915 CC (130 HP) engine, not sure who put it together. It was done when we got it. Oil cooler and filter, early ad said it was CB Dyno tested but I have no documentation, Twin webbers, 
  • 4 SPD Freeway flyer transmission
  • Front disk brakes - will check on rears
  • Nardi Wheel and Shift knob
  • Coco Mats
  • Power windows - intermittently works,, have to put up windows and add a frame around them. We never used them 
  • CD/Blue Tooth underdash with amp 180 Watt
  • We have garaged it since we bought it a year ago. 

Wouldn't be selling but impending move and a layoff :-(

Attachments

Images (9)
  • IMG_0018
  • IMG_0025
  • IMG_0033
  • IMG_0048
  • IMG_0050
  • IMG_0068
  • IMG_2184
  • IMG_2186
  • IMG_2212

I see the standard Beck side curtains in the pictures.  Got any close ups of the power windows?  Regarding the brakes, the standard Beck set up is disks in the front and drums in the rear.  That’s probably what you have.  If the engine came from Beck it’s probably from C.B. Performance although they had a few from Jake Raby.

Last edited by Lane Anderson
DannyP posted:

Thanks Tom, I've seen that conversion. It's a "cafe" conversion kit.

Tom Williams posted:

DannyP, bike looks like a Suzuki S40 with Ryca Motors conversion.

That's what I was thinking although it looks pretty clean to be a conversion, unless it was done by someone who is meticulous. It could also be an early model Thruxton by Triumph. Some of the early versions were without the indentations on the back of the tank for the knees. But I'm leaning towards the S40/RYCA Conversion.

Last edited by Robert M

Add Reply

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.