Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Bart.  I had a couple of spyders.  Sometimes I think I'd like another.  But the older I get the more I think I should just stick with the 356.  I never opened a door to climb into the spyder.  Just step over the door on to the driver seat and sit down.  No roof, no radio, no heat, no nothing.  Just a beautiful little toy.  I now open the conv D door, get in, bluetooth connects up and starts blasting tunes.  If its cold I crank the heat and even blast the AC if needed.  Sometimes I think that I'd like to keep the 356 and add a 550.  Hmm.  Maybe I just need a really fast 356.  Bart, just get a really fast 356.  550 or the 718 for that matter are for younger guys with better backs.  356!!!!

bart posted:

I ended up buying another Cobra Replica and that is exactly how I get in and out of it.

This is what is called a roadster.....  no  racing stripe, roll bars, side pipes, hood scoops .... a nice quiet little Sunday Driver.... there is no fool like a old fool.3    

I've always preferred the look of the Cobra without the side pipes. Very clean, very nice.

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.