Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Factory built in July 2008, just over 4700 miles ( over 900 from Morro Bay 2010 gathering ). 1915 cc engine with duel carbs, electronic ignition, external oil cooler, Gene Berg breather box. Water buffalo interior, custom two tone paint, 3.88 transmission. One owner, registered as a specialty built vehicle, no smog test required. Completely sorted out, including a VDO conversion on the tachometer. Asking $22,500.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Factory built in July 2008, just over 4700 miles ( over 900 from Morro Bay 2010 gathering ). 1915 cc engine with duel carbs, electronic ignition, external oil cooler, Gene Berg breather box. Water buffalo interior, custom two tone paint, 3.88 transmission. One owner, registered as a specialty built vehicle, no smog test required. Completely sorted out, including a VDO conversion on the tachometer. Asking $22,500.

Attachments

Images (2)
  • Crankcase Breather
  • Original Show Photo
It sold yesterday! I have loved every minute of ownership. This post started on 8/15/10 with a price of 22,500. On ebay, the buy it now price was 24,500 and I got a final bid of 7600. A dealer called a week later with an offer of 9500. I put it on the samba and only got a few phone calls. In the mean time I went to our Cars and Coffee as much as I could and finally last Saturday a guy got serious. The selling price was 19,000 and the car is now only 5 miles away and I have visiting rights.
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.