Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Cory - I placed the car with a PCA friend who operates California Cars in Thousand Oaks, CA. It's on consignment there with a ridiculously high 'asking price.' He's a good friend and is marketing the car all over the place, locally.
Here's a link to the online listing, including a couple of videos.
http://www.californiacars.com/cardb/details.php?id=596
I guess I made this one just a little bit too specific. I still think it's a damn cool car, though.
Thanks for asking.
Funny you guys say that, I'm out in my garage putting the bumpers back on and putting the old "speedster" style mirror back on so my car doesn't look too "outlaw-ish".

On a side note - I drove the speedster for the first time in a few weeks last night and EVERY TIME i do, I second and third guess myself on selling it. These cars are just too much fun to drive!!! :)
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.