Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

yes, its true, i am selling my baby. i have purchased another car of a different specie.
Options: less than 2000 miles, Rasconn Motorsports 2275, A1 exhaust,oil cooler,stainless cleanable oil filter, wide 5s with wheel studs and Pirelli P4s, sway bar front and rear, 3.88 tranny,13 gallon tank, carpeted trunk, headlight grills,coco mats, upgraded shifter,Carrea style fender mirrors,BEEHIVES, louvered decklid,cushier seats like in roadster,nardi wheel, oil press. and temp. gauge, and on.
titled as a 70 VW so no smog and insurance is cheap.

$22,500 /ofr/ no trades

1957 Vintage Speedsters(Speedster)

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

yes, its true, i am selling my baby. i have purchased another car of a different specie.
Options: less than 2000 miles, Rasconn Motorsports 2275, A1 exhaust,oil cooler,stainless cleanable oil filter, wide 5s with wheel studs and Pirelli P4s, sway bar front and rear, 3.88 tranny,13 gallon tank, carpeted trunk, headlight grills,coco mats, upgraded shifter,Carrea style fender mirrors,BEEHIVES, louvered decklid,cushier seats like in roadster,nardi wheel, oil press. and temp. gauge, and on.
titled as a 70 VW so no smog and insurance is cheap.

$22,500 /ofr/ no trades

Attachments

Images (3)
  • carrera emblem 003
  • 2275 rascon 001
  • new ride 025
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.