Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Lane Anderson posted:

This car uses a VW transaxle with an adapter for the Subaru conversion.  The new chassis that is coming out will use a Subaru transaxle for mid-engine configurations.  Not sure what they’ll use for rear engine cars.

For the mid-engine, are they using a modified version of the Subaru rear suspension, or ... ?  My car is not even half finished, and already I am thinking of how can I change it to Subaru 5 speed.  The question for a rear engine car, what type of rear suspension?  Do you keep whatever VW suspension you have and have an axle built, or do you somehow use the Subaru axle and change out the rest of the rear end?  Anybody have a Subaru 5 speed and cares to share?

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.