2017 Speedster outlaw For sale

Ok, lets make this a bigger package.  Ive had lots of inquiries on the car, but nothing has closed yet.  Im going to add to the package.  I have a 2008 DUCATI 1100s Multistrada on the market. Air cooled, ohlins suspension, brembo brakes, 1100S Desmo race engine etc.  Air cooled with Air cooled sounds fun eh?  I will sell the car AND the motorcycle combined, with front and rear stands, extra windshield, back shelf rack and bag, a SHOEI racing helmet with a wireless multi channel communication mic, new battery, also  2 car covers for the speedster for a combined price of $33,000.00 This buys BOTH vehicles and all the extras.  Photo of the actual Motorcycle attached. 

Attachments

Photos (1)

All you newbies looking for a car- this is a special car, guys, like several people have said! I have an older Intermeccanica that I have spent hundreds of hours lightening parts to get the horsepower to weight ratio as high as possible and if it was practical (or even possible) to replace the steel subframe (which is already bonded into the car) with aluminum to drop that kind of weight (believe me, I've thought about it- 150 lbs is almost 10%!) the rest of the guys on here would have seen the pics a while ago. Convert the 4 speed to a Berg 5 and that thing would be an absolute TERROR! I'm so surprised this car is still for sale. Al

And it has Nickies- I'm droolin' on the keyboard...

Add Reply

Likes (0)