Skip to main content

I think most of my photos are of you, @Napa Paul. And @Rick99GSX. I couldn't get these guys off my tail. 😉

I was really pleased with the turnout after such a slow, last-minute start. The only thing better than driving our beautiful cars is driving in a group of these beautiful cars.

I look forward to racing around the Sierras again with you next year. Or move the tour to Sonoma/Marin and we can hit Skaggs Spring Rd.

I have a work and personal relationship with the Owners of Harvest Inn in Napa Valley (on Route 29 near St. Helena). I could work on accommodations for next year. Coincidentally the one owner is a car collector himself. 

The only issue I see with accommodations in Napa Valley (at any location) is timing. A tour d’hoe event in September is during “harvest or crush” season, which also is the valley’s peak season in terms of accommodation rates. A room that rents for $150/night in May could easily be $800-$950/night in September. 

There are a number of winery owners in Napa Valley that are auto collectors themselves, and would love to have a grouping of our cars in their winery. 

I would be very open to hoping on the planning board for next year’s event 

Bob Hampton posted:

We're Up for Tour D'Vino , Bob and Karen,  Karen bought  6 bottles at the winery stop

Rick99GSX posted:

Sounds like we might have to do a scouting run for Tour D'Vino... You know, for research purposes  

You guys are missing Terry's play on words here:

The current trip is "Tour D' Hoe" and the proposed trip is "Tour D' Wino".

What's better than Hoes and Winos?

Add Reply

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.