It's that time of year again.

We will need 12 photos from members for the Calendar. Photo submissions will be taken until we fill the slot photos. Photos must be VERY GOOD quality (150+DPI) preferably at least 1600x2000 pixels as the photos will need to be printed at 11.5x9. Please do not submit altered or re-saved photos. Please do not upload submitted files to this site as they are automatically compressed. If you are using a digital camera, make sure it is set to it's highest quality and saving as uncompressed files.

To submit photos, please email them to calendar(AT)speedsterowners.com

Please keep these things in mind.
Photos must be VERY GOOD quality. (150dpi+)
Photos must be your property, they cannot be copyrighted by someone else.
The 12 best photos will be selected, we will take into account photo quality, layout, shadowing, background, etc.

By submitting the photos via calendar(AT)speedsterowners.com you agree to allowing the use of these photos by speedsterowners.com for the calendar and site promotion and you will be credited on the actual calendar.

Deadline for submissions is Fri Nov 30th

If you have any questions, feel free send me a private dialog on the top right menu above.
-=theron

Original Post

Awesome! It's calendar submission time! I can't wait to see what you've all been shooting this past year! I'll start gathering my submissions.

For reference and inspiration, I attached the past two calendars: (click to embiggen)

And let me personally notify a few of you to get you moving... @Ketan, @Cory McCloskey, @Maui Roadsters, @Robert M, @MusbJim, @Carrozzino, @Ndpendant, @RichardMaxwell, @Troy Sloan, @DAVID BAYNE - BAYNIAC, @PaulEllis, @Devin, @Joe Fortino, @Michael B (aka bluespeedster SoCal), @Rusty S, @Sacto Mitch, @majorkahuna, @*LongFella@Rick99GSX (are Spyders even aloud?)

Attachments

Photos (14)
Likes (0)
Post Content