Skip to main content

Wide selection of gear.  Generally arrives in less than a week.  Plan accordingly.  Basic front only printed Tee is $9.99.  Many items can be personalized. 
-------------------------
Legal Ease: These products are provided by funderbomb.com. SpeedsterOwners.com does not endorse or financially benefit from from the sale of any product on funderbomb.com. Speedsters Meet Spyders is an independent event, not hosted by SpeedsterOwners.com or IDIDTHAT, LLC.

https://funderbomb.com/

https://www.facebook.com/speedstersmeetspyders/

SMS personalize.on light bgpngSms dark bg v4 blk

Attachments

Images (2)
  • SMS personalize.on light bgpng
  • Sms dark bg v4 blk
Last edited by Theron
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The design is lovely.
I added the following to the post.
Legal Ease: These products are provided by funderbomb.com. SpeedsterOwners.com does not endorse or financially benefit from from the sale of any product on funderbomb.com. Speedsters Meet Spyders is an independent event, not hosted by SpeedsterOwners.com or IDIDTHAT, LLC.

-=theron

"Cory drew this a couple of years ago using a style that was really different from his norm. It is colorful and spoke to me of an old rally poster. I love it. I think it is one of my favorites of his drawings.   I hope that other folks think it is cool too. "

Mr. Drake has so many astonishing drawings to choose from.  This one is very cool.  Let's see: red Speedster with red painted wheels -- must be Lane leading the pack.  As to Mr. Pip and the Spyder, well, he's just pissed because Lane's in front.

Lots of fabric choices including all synthetic, which maybe has a high SPF, although they do not mention that.  Lots of choices.  Going to work out great.  Txs again Tom  -- large round of applause -- 

WOLFGANG posted:

How do you tell what the blend is on the other colors.  I prefer all cotton or at least 90% cotton.  Site lists blend for 3 colors but not the others?  Also you can click on CUSTOMIZE and it says for Speedster or Spyder -- what does that change?  If I select Spyder - is the Spyder then winning?

If you change the text whatever you input will print on the scroll.  

The g200 t-shirts are all 100% cotton EXCEPT for the colors listed.   There is a WIDE selection of shirts in many fabrics: Front and back imprint, performance fabrics, personalizable or no.  As well as a ton of other items.  

$9.99 plus shipping g200 shirt:

• 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
  • Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
  • Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
  • Decoration type: Digital Print
  • Made by Gildan

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.