Skip to main content

HEY KIDS:

Man this is going to be a great turn out.  SOOO  looking forward to it..

Sorry for my absence @Robert M had me lock away in my home office until I came up with the shirt design.  NO Food no water!!!   Well I did, so I have been released to send inspirational messages about the west coast cruise.  

I'm sure @Robert M will post the shirts soon so you can pick your flavor.  

Thank you to Mitch  and Scott Norton they both did a Super Fantastic job with  the art hope you all like what was created.  

As I read through the post I noticed 27 rooms were booked.  That must be for the  @Tom Murtaugh group alone.  LOL!!

Again looking forward to this weekend,  It will be my first drive down from Sacramento, which I now call home, with the Northern Cal Crazies..

Oh and all of you newbies that are coming..  I'm looking forward to buying you all a drink, beer and wine, at the Hotel during the Friday night reception 530 - 7.  My treat !!  

More to come..

Best Regards

Tebs 

majorkahuna posted:

Here is my route. Going to try to make it pre-heat time. Arrive by 3ish. This is the scenic route avoiding a lot of freeways and arriving 1 minute later. Avoiding BA freeways will save a couple of hours, not to mention the stress. 

I, too, should be getting into Monterey Thursday afternoon no later than 4PM - San Jose and southbound traffic being the deciding factor  . I've got your cell #, so I'll call you when I'm ensconced at my Presidio accommodation - dead-fish dinner at the wharf??

I had plans to be out there this year but the people up in Breman Indiana were put back a bit by the weather this year, so my suby conversion hasn't been completed as yet.  lt's been there since November but Cary said they'd start working on it right after Carlisle.  Put me down for next year; my mother lived in Los Osos until she passed about 5 years ago, and I want to revisit.

Meade posted:

I had plans to be out there this year but the people up in Breman Indiana were put back a bit by the weather this year, so my suby conversion hasn't been completed as yet.  lt's been there since November but Cary said they'd start working on it right after Carlisle.  Put me down for next year; my mother lived in Los Osos until she passed about 5 years ago, and I want to revisit.

Don't worry Meade, we'll still be here next year. LOL And don't worry about the conversion, Carey and his crew will have you hauling arce soon enough.

2019 T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST WINNER:

IMG_4151

For those of you who expressed an interest in the shirts I need to know if you want the white or the graphite.

As stated before t-shirts will need to be paid for at the event UNLESS you want to PayPal me the money.

Sorry for the late release but Teby was a hard dude to crack. He's very resilient and he held out for some time. But I got him locked back in the basement working on next year's design already. I'll let him out the week of June 7th-9th but after that it's back in the basement so if he asks you to take him with you when you head home, DON'T!!!

Disregard the misspelling of the word "Coast", that was fixed. Dang auto-correct.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • IMG_4151
Last edited by Robert M

@RandyF

Randy, that would be great if you could join in on the shenanigans in San Luis Obispo (SLO). Bring your 914, would like to see how that project turned out. Every year for the past 14 years, the SOCers from SoCal and AZ rendezvous in Malibu on Friday morning to caravan up the coast to SLO. Since you're coming from La Quinta, maybe you could join that caravan. Typically we have 10-15 cars.

I'll post another thread for that caravan. Watch for that post. 

Last edited by MusbJim
Terry Nuckels posted:

Thanks, @Robert M. I'll take 1 large and 1 xl  in graphite, please. I presume that these quality shirts have been pre-shrunk and personally signed by Tebs in a discreet location, preferably the inside of the shirt - perhaps the armpit?

Got you down. It may or not be signed by Teby. I have heard news recently there has been a rash of counterfeit Teby S signatures on all manner of items. I just can't take the chance of having Teby sign these. I'm not sure if the Teby I know is the real Teby or not.

Hi guys, just wanted to post that I will be attending the gathering and staying at the host hotel. After much deliberation I have decided to trailer my car down as it is new to me, has no top, windows, heater, gps,  spare tire, etc. My question is can anyone tell me where I can park my 18' car/equipment trailer down there? I don't think there will be a big enough parking lot at the hotel for it and my jeep, but hopefully so. Thanks in advance for any info.14261509-1958-porsche-spyder-std14261516-1958-porsche-spyder-std14261517-1958-porsche-spyder-std

Attachments

Images (3)
  • 14261509-1958-porsche-spyder-std
  • 14261516-1958-porsche-spyder-std
  • 14261517-1958-porsche-spyder-std
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.