The calendar is again available for purchase!   3 Sizes are available.

Thanks to everyone who sent in photos. Many photos were very good composition, but were not high enough quality to print or were not the correct proportions to print.

SEE THE CALENDAR NOW

Use code CYBERSALENOW at checkout for 50% off while the sale lasts.

Club proceeds are about $0.65 per calendar. Whoooohooo, we're gonna be rich!

Original Post

@james rudland, is that your coupe in March? And your Speedster in September? Well done. That coupe looks mean.

I'm looking forward to hanging this on my wall.

Cliff & Carlo? Are you February and November?

Here are my notes... I'd welcome your help to fill it out. I took some guesses.

Cover: @Ketan

1. @Carrozzino
  2. ?? Cliff ??
  3. @james rudland
  4. @Maui Roadsters
  5. @Cory McCloskey & @Ryan in NorCal (pic by Todd Katz)
  6. @RichardMaxwell
  7. @Ketan
  8. @Ryan in NorCal & @Cory McCloskey (pic by Todd Katz)
  9. ?? @james rudland
  10. @Ryan in NorCal
  11. ?? Carlo ??
  12. @Al Gallo
RichardMaxwell posted:

@Ryan in NorCal

congrats to all that got selected.

Think you’ve got your wires crossed and put me down for No 6 on your list. I sent in a picture  James’s Coupe, unknowingly he sent a pic of his Speedster. 

Thanks @RichardMaxwell. So you took the photo for March, but it was James' coupe? Is James' speedster also June & September?

1. @Carrozzino
  2.  @Cliff Presley - Charlotte, NC
  3. @james rudland (pic by @RichardMaxwell)
  4. @Maui Roadsters
  6. @james rudland
  7. @Ketan
  9. ?? @james rudland
  10. @Ryan in NorCal
  11. @Carlo
  12. @Al Gallo

Thanks for the background, Jerome! Looks like we have the whole line up now:

1. @Carrozzino
  2. @Cliff Presley - Charlotte, NC
  3. @james rudland (pic by @RichardMaxwell)
  4. @Maui Roadsters
  6. @Maui Roadsters
  7. @Ketan
  9. @james rudland
  10. @Ryan in NorCal
  11. @Carlo
  12. @Al Gallo

Any more backstories on the shots? The cars?

May and August  were shot by by Todd Katz on Coast Road in Big Sur, CA. Cory, Todd, and I were getting dusty on our way to the 2019 West Coast Cruise in San Luis Obispo. October was shot a year earlier on 17 Mile Drive, Pebble Beach, CA.

@Cliff Presley - Charlotte, NC, please tell me February was shot on The Tail of the Dragon.

@james rudland, it looks like your coupe was featured at an event for the March photo. Where was that taken?

@Al Gallo, where is that lighthouse?

@Ketan, Priscilla looks great in front of both your homes, but especially the country house.

That lighthouse is Nauset Light in Eastham Massachusetts, part of the National Seashore on Cape Cod.  It overlooks the Atlantic on the outer edge of the Cape. It has been moved a few times because of erosion and I think it's due for another one fairly soon. 

About 9,000 years ago this area would have been about 5 miles from the ocean. We have several friends in the area and some of them have moved their houses if they had the room to do it. 

My house is about 2 miles away, so I should start looking for another place to live in about 2,000 years.

Theron posted:

The calendar is again available for purchase!   3 Sizes are available.

Thanks to everyone who sent in photos. Many photos were very good composition, but were not high enough quality to print or were not the correct proportions to print.

SEE THE CALENDAR NOW

Use code CYBERSALENOW at checkout for 50% off while the sale lasts.

Club proceeds are about $0.65 per calendar. Whoooohooo, we're gonna be rich!

Not certain how I can buy 3?  Idaho

Al Gallo posted:

That lighthouse is Nauset Light in Eastham Massachusetts, part of the National Seashore on Cape Cod.  It overlooks the Atlantic on the outer edge of the Cape. It has been moved a few times because of erosion and I think it's due for another one fairly soon. 

About 9,000 years ago this area would have been about 5 miles from the ocean. We have several friends in the area and some of them have moved their houses if they had the room to do it. 

My house is about 2 miles away, so I should start looking for another place to live in about 2,000 years.

Have you  been to Turkey?  More specifically Ephesus?  It has two locations, one lower and another up on higher ground... all due to water levels in the Roman times, so cyclical weather patterns is certainly not new. 

I tried to order the calendar but my age is catching up with me. I used my charge card but then it wanted me to use ZAZZLE (?) and fill out an order form...I also used the discount promo code but to no avail; it still came up with the original price..

Any suggestions/ I check my private messages pretty frequently

Meade.  

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post Content