Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Be careful, Jim. You don't want to use up too much of those "juices" before this year's "shenanigans"...you're still young. You should know they're very difficult to replenish, and trust me, I know! Every year I check my "juice level," the dipstick shows it's going down....and then, every place I go to and ask about "replacement juice," ...well, I get that thousand-yard stare and I'm told to leave and don't return. 

Ryan in NorCal posted:

Do we have a date for the West Coast Cruise yet, @Robert M? If I recall, it's typically the first weekend in June. Last year was Fri-Sun, June 7-9, 2019. Is this year the same weekend - June 5-7, 2020?

See Ryan, you went to the 2020 West Coast Cruise thread. That is a replica thread and not the "Official" thread. For tour dates and times you should have gone to the real thread. Replica people will never learn.

https://www.speedsterowners.co...-coast-cruise-thread

Hi west coast friends.

The eastern guys know I started in the reproduction car hobby with an MG TD replica (39 years ago!). I now own an IM Roadster and sold the MG about a year ago. But I still manage a website and forum for MG TD reproductions.

A few west coast TDr folks have been talking about getting together.

So I figured I'd ask.

May I share the info about the SOG gatherings in California? I won't do that if  you prefer to keep the CA gatherings SOG specific. I'll just say that the MG TD guys register with the SOG crowd for Carlisle every year. Half of 'em are VW people and they are all car guys at heart. So it's a good mix and works out well.

Thanks!

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.