Skip to main content

I just came back from the Bug show in Vancouver. California Imports, which is located just outside of Vancouver, had a small display and one of their people had his 99 IM Speedster on hand. He had Henry's 7 inch chrome wheels on the back and had mounted 225/50's on the back! I didn't think it was possible. On the driver's side the clearance was so small I could only slide two sheets of paper between the tire and the body! On the passenger side he had about 1/8 inch clearance. Very nice car but the guy was not friendly...which is strange since he was promoting California Imports. Anyone else go to the show?
Ron

1959 Intermeccanica(Convertible D)

Original Post
I just came back from the Bug show in Vancouver. California Imports, which is located just outside of Vancouver, had a small display and one of their people had his 99 IM Speedster on hand. He had Henry's 7 inch chrome wheels on the back and had mounted 225/50's on the back! I didn't think it was possible. On the driver's side the clearance was so small I could only slide two sheets of paper between the tire and the body! On the passenger side he had about 1/8 inch clearance. Very nice car but the guy was not friendly...which is strange since he was promoting California Imports. Anyone else go to the show?
Ron
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.