Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

@msjulie posted:

I did not, supply chain and other challenges and I just decided I wanted a car vs no car so..  TBH I think Greg was happy for me to go aircooled

I think you'll be happy too. I know you've had experience with them, and I know you initially started out wanting a Subaru - but aircooled just brings a raw experience that much closer to the bone, in all the best ways.

Well done.

25 months?

That’s nothing.  Wolfgang is working on over 420 months, now, with no end in sight!  But, to be fair, I think he’s using “Procrastination Speedsters” to build his car for him.    😉

And me?  Well, it took me about 84 months to finish my CMC and get it on the road and another 20 years to be satisfied enough that I’m not doing something major to it over the winter months.

Your car and pup are beautiful, though, and I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun with both.  I used to have safety leashes in my car for my two Jack Russell Terrorists so they couldn’t jump out while driving, but mostly they just sacked out on the floor or seat.  

I’m tempted to start a pool, though, on how long it’ll take before you guys convert the Speedster to electric……..  🤣

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.