Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

I have a nearly new 3/4" diameter front sway bar for ball joint VW Beetles/Speedsters. It appears to be an Empi 9600 model sway bar.

• Fits Volkswagen: Type 1 [Beetle/Bug] 1968-Later [Front, Ball Joint]
  •  Includes new  clamps $31.00 value
  • Made from heavy 3/4" steel
  • Sway Bars feature zinc plated steel components and hardware along with red urethane bushings. 
  • $60.00 shipping included to continental USA . or first best offer.
  • Speedster front sway bar 2

Attachments

Images (4)
  • Speedster front sway bar 2
  • Speedster front sway bar 4
  • Speedster front sway bar 1
  • Speedster front sway bar 3
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Jimmy....These tend to hit the frame of the support for the fender well panel. You'll probably see that when you install it. Some have said the mounted it up-side -down to eliminate the rattle while others have notched out that support frame for clearance. I liked the position right side up but not the rattle and notching the frame support so I attached a split piece of gates hose around the support frame so it wouldn't rattle.......Bruce

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.