Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by MisterAC:

356 Coupe....finally.  We have this beauty primered, on the ground and being prepped for paint.  This will be an odd build (in a good way) definitely Outlaw.  Photos will be uploaded tonight.

Getting some fixes and interior before heading off to body/paint.....can't wait to see this with jet black paint and aluminum wide 5's.  

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 59054_331172486990784_1287206282_n

Hey, I think that Rusty Smith, by digging up a nearly year old (pre-Eshan) thread, may be on to something very pertinent bearing on the veracity of CCW!

Whatever did become of that potential Show Case Coupe that Alan was enthusiastically promoting as an innovative CCW product/build?...or, was it merely a hyped smoke and mirrors illusion of CCW's possible capabilities, and actually an off the streets customer's coupe in for a facial makeover?

What became of it? Where is it now?...Only Alan knows.

Here's two pics of our black Coupe that was delivered to customer, note the nice tailpipe in second pic.  I posted these awhile ago.  

Stay tuned for another Coupe almost out of production that is with our new chassis, a 300hp+ Subaru motor, and all kinds of wickedness...

Right now gents, I want to get my customers taken care of, I'll be happy to post pics of some awesome stuff in weeks to come.  

Originally Posted by Carl Berry CT.:

Hey, I think that Rusty Smith, by digging up a nearly year old (pre-Eshan) thread, may be on to something very pertinent bearing on the veracity of CCW!

Whatever did become of that potential Show Case Coupe that Alan was enthusiastically promoting as an innovative CCW product/build?...or, was it merely a hyped smoke and mirrors illusion of CCW's possible capabilities, and actually an off the streets customer's coupe in for a facial makeover?

What became of it? Where is it now?...Only Alan knows.

Attachments

Images (2)
  • IMG_2625
  • IMG_2718
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.