Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I wish to add to this post a concern that if the driving tours are going to be of the agressive driving type. I will be looking to eather have a good co driver or thumb a ride on those mornings I will be the camera man!
It,s begining to look like .I will be alone at yeat another porsche event. This was plained to be a relaxed vaction, not a road race. I enjoy my air cooled cars, and have spent nearly every spare minute on this last one. I will not take risk with them. So there may be a emty driver seat or the car will remain at the motel lockup..

I will be there Wendsday morning 9/3/03 untill Sunday morning 9/7/03 at The Doubletree Inn or The Haywood Park Hotel. I have not Finalize my resevations due to this issue the co drive If I understand this entry form correctly, they must also be a registered member. I will pay for you registration.

Any volenteers?

(Message Edited 12/3/2002 7:20:24 PM)
Last summer the 356 registers West Coast Holiday was in Vancouver. I only went to the concourse part but it was well worth it. Henry had 2 Intermeccanicas there as well as an older IM speedster. In total between 90 and 100 cars. Look in the gallery section of the local PCA site for a few photos. www.pca-cwr.org/
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.