I'm a dummy , so don't laugh at this question: Does this "bezel" REPLACE the existing VS knurled edged screw-on over the ignition switch? ....or does it go OVER the existing knurled gizmo? If it's the latter, how is it affixed?

Also, how do I get the $12 to you...and is that U.S. $'s, or can I unload some other countries $'s on you?  Let's see, I've got Kiwi $'s, Barbados $'s, East Caribbean $'s, Fijian $'s, Hong Kong $'s, ...I know how about Liberian $'s. Just pick one if you'd like to be a world traveler.

Oh yeah, what about postage?

Personal opinion, if somebody is manufacturing and selling item(s) like this, or a car, they ought to be paying something for the privilege.

Selling your stash of miscellaneous speedster/spyder parts....... somehow that seems ok. Inconsistent approach I guess but it seems fair.

But then, it's not my site, I just live here.

At least they have holes in them.

DannyP posted:

Paul, I believe this bezel will only fit OE Porsche switches or maybe the Bosch replacements that are available. I think the threads are different on the Vintage "lawnmower/tractor" key switch.

You're probably correct. I've seen NOTHING in response from BENOIT in answer to my inquiry. Therefore, I'll not be wasting my time and $ (no matter what country's currency) on a "pig in a poke." 

Paul L. Watts posted:
DannyP posted:

Paul, I believe this bezel will only fit OE Porsche switches or maybe the Bosch replacements that are available. I think the threads are different on the Vintage "lawnmower/tractor" key switch.

You're probably correct. I've seen NOTHING in response from BENOIT in answer to my inquiry. Therefore, I'll not be wasting my time and $ (no matter what country's currency) on a "pig in a poke." 

@Napa Paul If you're looking to upgrade the look of your ignition why not just replace the less than adequate ignition and mailbox key with a much better Bosch ignition?

Sierra Madre Collection has them on sale again: https://sierramadrecollection....ith-Keys-p17103.html

And the chrome bezel if you don't like the one that comes with the ignition: https://sierramadrecollection....56B-356C-p18597.html

Super easy upgrade and it looks very nice. 

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post Content