Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Some full disclosure, here.

To my knowledge (which is somewhat limited), there have never been any 'official' SOC grill badges or windshield stickers, although probably the closest were a serious of badges produced by member @Rich Drewek a few years back. Rich's badges are works of art and the limited production was quickly snapped up by folks who knew a good thing.

The only sticker I know of was one I cobbled together as a joke (helped by @Carlos) that eventually escalated to full stickerdom. The original runs are gone, although I donated some extras to the SLO raffle a few months ago. The 'extras' @Robert M mentioned may be those. They're a spoof of the ubiquitous PCA sticker, but don't say 'SOC' or 'Speedster Owners Club' anywhere on them and are likely to get you some dirty looks from upstanding owners of gen-u-whine Porshees.

Sacto Mitch posted:

Some full disclosure, here.

To my knowledge (which is somewhat limited), there have never been any 'official' SOC grill badges or windshield stickers, although probably the closest were a serious of badges produced by member @Rich Drewek a few years back. Rich's badges are works of art and the limited production was quickly snapped up by folks who knew a good thing.

The only sticker I know of was one I cobbled together as a joke (helped by @Carlos) that eventually escalated to full stickerdom. The original runs are gone, although I donated some extras to the SLO raffle a few months ago. The 'extras' @Robert M mentioned may be those. They're a spoof of the ubiquitous PCA sticker, but don't say 'SOC' or 'Speedster Owners Club' anywhere on them and are likely to get you some dirty looks from upstanding owners of gen-u-whine Porshees.

Scott Norton (OCC) modified them one more time and now some of the stickers I have left read SOCA in the middle and Speedster Owners Club of America around the edge of the sticker. same graphic as before with the eagle.

Once again thk u all for response . Searched all over for a great replica and found one under my nose here in Vegas. Original assembly by Fiberfab with plate and original sign off sticker signed by Roger??????.

Original paint  porsche blue, type 3 chassis, . Guy owned it 12 yrs he bought it in N Carolina, has 10,400 m, not driven for 2 yrs. Condition excellnt in and out. The seats are GKW  first thing to go. This will be an outlaw. Things coming more engine, trans, big 5 wheels, shifter and seats.

Own oschoolchoppers.com  this replaces the bagger......to many deaths.in vegas. Bucket list car.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • IMG_20190528_142010_470

@Chop Vegas

I have a few decals left over from our recent 2019 West Coast Cruise held annually in San Luis Obispo. These were provided by one of our SOC members OCC.

You are welcome to any (or two of these). Send me a mailing address in 'Private Message' and I'll send those off to you via U.S. Snail.

Larger decals are 3.5" diameter, smaller ones are 1.75'. Click on pic to enlarge.

20190627_125713_resized

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 20190627_125713_resized
Last edited by MusbJim
MusbJim posted:

@Chop Vegas

I have a few decals left over from our recent 2019 West Coast Cruise held annually in San Luis Obispo. These were provided by one of our SOC members OCC.

You are welcome to any (or two of these). Send me a mailing address in 'Private Message' and I'll send those off to you via U.S. Snail.

Larger decals are 3.5" diameter, smaller ones are 1.75'. Click on pic to enlarge.

20190627_125713_resized

I have an envelope full Jimmy if you need/want more.

WOLFGANG posted:

This is from way back but believe it was SOC sanctioned?

I really hated that badge. So overly serious, and such a stupid message. John Steele put one on my car when he built my JPS back in 2002. I couldn't wait to get it off. I think I gave it to Steven/Jennifer Buck before they became "collectible".

I'm rockin' the clown with pride.

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.