Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Replies sorted oldest to newest

IMHO these are spectacular, but second-best to the Spyder Factory cars, which have an accurate clam reinforcement bit and front firewall/bulkhead, along with the more advanced "high rail" chassis as seen in the Werks cars and later builds like 0090. My guess is plus or minus $200k. I believe it would be about $300-350k to duplicate and probably a year wait.

But on BaT you never know.

I'm guessing somewhere between 100 and 200K. It's definitely a COOL car.

I'd like a 550a alloy replica though, the chassis is lots of little steel tubes, super light, and STIFF. Don't even look at the body, it's thinner than a 550, more attachment points. All-up 1100 pounds.....imagine with my motor in it how quick it would be?

That sure looks like the one they were showing at Monterey in August, 2017 - right down to the placement of the grill badge. That would jibe with the timeline in the description on BaT.

Ed, I posted some photos of it on your build thread back then, here.

_Spyder02

It wasn't real, but it was spectacular.

It wasn't real

Attachments

Images (1)
  • _Spyder02
Last edited by Sacto Mitch
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.