Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

MUST SELL- ONE OF FINEST EXAMPLES OF SPEEDSTER AVAILABLE..TOTALLY UPDATED WITH THE FINEST ADDS..OVER $25k INVESTED..GO TO WWW.OKKITCAR.ORG AND CLICK ON PHOTO GALLERY FOR RANDY & EVELYN CONDER TO SEE PICS AND DESCRIPTION..HAS A 2180 CC ENGINE WITH POWER FLOW HEADS, STRAIGHT CAM, DUAL 48 WEBERS, TRANSFORM TRANSMISSION, MERGED COMPETITION 1 3/4 HEADERS AND MUFFLER CERAMIC COATED, TOTALLY TUNED WITH NEW PULLEYS, BELT, 75 AMP BOSCH CHROMED ALT, BANJO STEERING WHEEL WITH PORSCHE EMBLEM, NEW ELECTRIC WIRING, NEW TAILLIGHTS, HEADLIGHTS, FOG LIGHTS, CD PLAYER WITH AMP BOOSTER, VIPER ALARM SYSTEM WITH HIDDEN EXTRAS,CAR JACKING BUTTON, TOTAL CHROMED OUT ENGINE, ETC..EMAIL WITH QUICK OFFERS AT rctopdog2002@yahoo.com..if in doubt that this is one of the best speedster out there, ask Jim Ward, he has seen it...thanks.. Randy
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

MUST SELL- ONE OF FINEST EXAMPLES OF SPEEDSTER AVAILABLE..TOTALLY UPDATED WITH THE FINEST ADDS..OVER $25k INVESTED..GO TO WWW.OKKITCAR.ORG AND CLICK ON PHOTO GALLERY FOR RANDY & EVELYN CONDER TO SEE PICS AND DESCRIPTION..HAS A 2180 CC ENGINE WITH POWER FLOW HEADS, STRAIGHT CAM, DUAL 48 WEBERS, TRANSFORM TRANSMISSION, MERGED COMPETITION 1 3/4 HEADERS AND MUFFLER CERAMIC COATED, TOTALLY TUNED WITH NEW PULLEYS, BELT, 75 AMP BOSCH CHROMED ALT, BANJO STEERING WHEEL WITH PORSCHE EMBLEM, NEW ELECTRIC WIRING, NEW TAILLIGHTS, HEADLIGHTS, FOG LIGHTS, CD PLAYER WITH AMP BOOSTER, VIPER ALARM SYSTEM WITH HIDDEN EXTRAS,CAR JACKING BUTTON, TOTAL CHROMED OUT ENGINE, ETC..EMAIL WITH QUICK OFFERS AT rctopdog2002@yahoo.com..if in doubt that this is one of the best speedster out there, ask Jim Ward, he has seen it...thanks.. Randy
I can verify Randy's description of this car. The car is sano, and sounds/runs awesome. Some added thoughts, I think Randy has a California Black tag on front, Porsche Alloy "Cookie Cutter" style 911 wheels, and other visuals that give this classic style car a real edgy look. The engine bay is saweeeet, and this car sounds excellent... the placement of lines, wiring is well thought out, and really the whole car is at the 110% range of build. If I was in the market for a used Speedster replica... well, this car would be the one to make a bid on! Jim

PS: Down in OKC I know I have some pics on disc of Randy's car. If I get back next week I'll post a few on my file.

(Message Edited 9/7/2002 9:42:33 PM)
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.