Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

i know this forum is for reps but i just thought i'd mention an upcoming car of mine for sale, its a bone white type one 356A with dark red interior, i'm in pa but got it from CA two years ago, rear bee hives, ivory VDM steering wheel with st christopher horn button, early 912 motor with original matching numers engine included, complete but dissasembled. solid undercarriage, paint is OK, very old but not hareful, nice patina, newly chromed window frames, seat hinges and sun visor frames. right now I have to replace the windshield, pranksters broke it so I can take pictures after a new one is installed, but I want no less that $26K.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

i know this forum is for reps but i just thought i'd mention an upcoming car of mine for sale, its a bone white type one 356A with dark red interior, i'm in pa but got it from CA two years ago, rear bee hives, ivory VDM steering wheel with st christopher horn button, early 912 motor with original matching numers engine included, complete but dissasembled. solid undercarriage, paint is OK, very old but not hareful, nice patina, newly chromed window frames, seat hinges and sun visor frames. right now I have to replace the windshield, pranksters broke it so I can take pictures after a new one is installed, but I want no less that $26K.
Tom, do you think so considering that its an early 912 motor, but I do have the original one complete although disassembled. I sold another 356 about a year ago and I couldn't believe the amount of people that asked maybe 50 questions each, I've sold many older mercedes to european buyers in the same price range and never never got drilled like the 356'ers, frankly I didn't think I got what the car was worth because I didn't feel confident enough to answer all their questions, I wish there was some middle man that could market it for me, anyway thanks for the insight I guess I could list it for more and always come down in price if need be.
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.