Skip to main content

SoCal Madness Cruise!

For those that are interested and local, I am organizing a little early morning cruise through Trabuco/Santiago Canyon this weekend. We will meet at a local Starbucks, grab some coffee, and hit the canyon for a run-and-back. Details below. Join if you can, bring a mask or social distance. The parking lot where the Starbucks is has plenty of room to have a respectable/safe meet-up given the madness going on.

Starbucks Address: 13384 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA

Date/Time: 9/6/2020 at 8AM PST

@OCC @MusbJim

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

@*LongFella posted:

SoCal Madness Cruise!

For those that are interested and local, I am organizing a little early morning cruise through Trabuco/Santiago Canyon this weekend. We will meet at a local Starbucks, grab some coffee, and hit the canyon for a run-and-back. Details below. Join if you can, bring a mask or social distance. The parking lot where the Starbucks is has plenty of room to have a respectable/safe meet-up given the madness going on.

@OCC @MusbJim

@*LongFella  @OCC @Dutch @Michael B (aka bluespeedster SoCal) 

@RacerX @ford356outlaw @jprpdr this rendezvous location is in South Orange County. Jamboree Rd., just north of the 5 Fwy in Tustin.

Last edited by MusbJim
@*LongFella posted:

SoCal Madness Cruise!

@OCC @MusbJim

You Knuckleheads have a "Grrr8" time! I'm certainly blue with envy. 

@MusbJim posted:

@*LongFella @OCC

There is another heat wave settling in this weekend with Sunday being the hottest day.  Forecast for the area of Silverado & Trabuco Canyons is a high of 105*. It shows that it will be 95* by 9:00 - 10:00.

That's a bit too toasty for me, so I'll be wussing out for this cruise. Sorry guys, but I hope to catch up with you later when it cools down a bit. 

No worries brotha!!

B

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.