Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Jake is the premier builder for replica/speedster/VW based builds....the management..both reasonable and unreasonable are understood by both experience and genius...911 power plants are almost unreasonable for 911...to extrapolate that into a fiberglass speedy with or without 911 suspension, etc. is an exercise in financial/theoretical/fantasy MASTURBATION...sorry, my man..honesty the only policy...good luck!!! good health!!
Leo, LEO, You know not of which you speak, except maybe in the area of the Masturbation (verbal and otherwise) technique which you employ with great relish. My build WILL have a fully sorted 88 911 Carrera suspension, brakes , running gear, 915 transaxel, and a dedicated Intermeccanica speedster 6 frame to handle the power, weight etc. Its performance envelope, with its power/weight ratio should put this ride in the sub 5 second category. It will handle, brake better than most 911's even of more recent vintage. I suggest you get back to doing what you do best, my friend......
Cool , Bruce. Keep me posted on when its done. Winter is coming, so trying to get in some wheel time becomes more precious. My IM wont be ready till May/JUne at the earliest. Im still trying to decide the little things to make it special. Lots of fun, many points of view, some more relevent than others, but we take what we can use, and throw away the rest. Speak soon, Howie
I bought the case this summer from LN engineering, which has a close relationship with Air-cooled technology of Raby fame. The core is cleaned, honed and ready for rebuild. Its a 2.0liter 914. I believe from a 72 model year. I could get the serial # if interested. Im not interested in making a killing here. I just want to recoup what I spent.Which was 200 dollars. The core is in excellent rebuildable shape.
...a thought just struck me (trust me, they're few and far between), if Stuttgart was so smart, how do you explain the 924?

On another note, I'm updating my nom de plume list to include;

1) El Guapo - the most Guapo hombre in Orange County (that is after Gabe "GQ").

2) MUSBJIM - the mindless, sarcasm-spewing, fat-headed maroon

...and now including my honorary Hawaiian handle

3) Wanahawkalugi - the omnipotent,all-knowing, loco-moco munching, north shore wash-out!

Peace - Out!
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.