Update on the AC hose. Last week I managed to remove the AC #10 hose from the engine compartment to the front wheel well again with the help of a good friend to help along the way.
It was tightly wound and clamped in the maze of conduits going under the RRear wheelwell, rocker panel to the RFront wheelwell.
I could not pull it out easily so I slowly traced it and identified it then used an Olfa knife and sliced the hose repeatedly to shred it and cut it off section by section. It took quite a while but in the end I got to the front of the car with only the tie straps remaining empty of the hose.
I was then able to pass the #10 Eaton Aeroquip hose which is substantially smaller through the path that was now open and tie wrapped it in place.
I still have the last bit to do but it is coming along.