Skip to main content

Please do not use the Classified section for discussion.   Replies not relevant to the specific item for sale, will be deleted.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale or wanted. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program.  

I discovered it won't work with my center-pull throttle linkage.

It is as new except I lengthened the slots where it bolts to the shroud.

I paid $70 plus $25 shipping.  Will sell for $45 plus $15 shipping.


1957 CMC (Speedster) in Ann Arbor, MI

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

@aircooled (Bruce), thank you for your reply.  I have a crankcase vent hose where you have your tube.  You may be able to see in the photo that I had to grind away two of the ribs in the aluminum alternator backing plate to mount the tube.

I changed from CSP linkage to Vintage Speed but that didn't help.  I also considered JayCee linkage but it looked like that wouldn't work either.

I have given up on using Da Tube and will go back to my original method of holding the wires.  I spent more than just the cost of the tube trying to get it to work - new wires and connectors and crimping tool.

You got me all excited when I saw I had a Da Tube response.  I thought I had a buyer.

20210126_125933Engine Comp 1


Images (2)
  • 20210126_125933
  • Engine Comp 1

Add Reply

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.