So some of y'all know about the trip that Michelle and I are planning. But due to some health issues it will be postponed until next year. We are fine but Michelle needs to have a surgery at the end of this month so rather than push it we'll just do it next year.
This will enable us to still make Lime Rock Vintage Festival and probably go down south in the end of September. Somebody on here(STAN!) said if I didn't go South I was a putz.This Dude DOES NOT ABIDE!